Whistler resort located British Columbia, Canada is one of the most excellent snow-skiing and snowboarding place. Look on the gondola map you will see many ski slopes in Blackcomb Mountain and also Whistler Mountain. Whistler Blackcomb is the most major snow skiing and snow boarding resort getaway in North America.
Whistler Village, I use to say “Gondola Village” because it’s the host of gondolas and specially the access to the famous Peak 2 Peak. The gondola named “Whistler Village Gondola” what connects the village with the Roundhouse station.
Whistler village shopping
The town is great for shopping, over 200 shops, dining places and outside patios. Fine art and fashion, festivals, entertainment meeting place by booths, screens, and exhibits featuring fun, products, and special gifts.
Whistler Blackcomb hosts numerous events and a couple of shows all through the year. Two of the leading shows are as follows:
- Telus World snow-skiing & snowboarding event is a full ten day and night event. There skiing and snowboarding programs and outside concert events.
This unique festival happens for the period of the month of April
- Kokanee Crankworx Mountain Bike competition. It’s a big guest celebration gaining more than 20,000 audiences to the prime bike riding events.
- However there is still space on the hill for sports devotees to mountain bike or snow-skiing or snowboarding for the period of the course of these events.
Whistler offers lot of motivations for everybody. Just let’s mention such as spas, eating places, strolling in the marketplace, a children zone, mountaineering, wide-reaching paved trails and much more.
Whistler village zones
Whistler Village offers locations and condo properties. All have easy-access to the walking area and certainly the snow skiing and snowboarding hills.
The village has zones to explore:
- the Whistler Village the start point for gondolas and lifts, please check the gondola map
- Whistler Upper Village which is located at the very bottom of Blackcomb Mountain and is the beginning or the end for a full round trip with Peak 2 Peak.
- look to Whistler Creekside in the right bottom on the map of of Whistler Mountain. This village area has been redeveloped for the 2010 Olympics.
- Whistler Village North gives visitors leisure and comfort. It is structured around a in the marketplace place and certainly food store and also merely minutes from the gondola village center.
- Whistler Valley it’s peaceful by terrific scenic views.
If you are traveling to Whistler BC for a celebration vacation and entertainment needs, Whistler Village has an collection of things to provide visitors. Don’t forget to take the gondola village and have a taste of the peak 2 peak trip.